Inspired by St. Bernard brandy barrels, our Barrel Bag is totally handcrafted from the highest quality materials. A celebrated and classic design, our customers tell us that this bag is a head-turner and a conversation-starter.
Keeping a bag on your handlebars allows you to carry your most vital pocket items within reach as you roll through town, like a cell phone, wallet, and keys. The wood ends are lightweight and sturdy, and our waterproof finish keeps your Barrel Bag safe in inclement weather.
FEATURES: Crafted from high-quality American vegetable-tanned leather, hand-stitched with waxed sailmaker's thread, and finished with aromatic and lightweight Pacific Northwest cedar sides for strength and character. Stays shut with a "common sense" hardware closure. The same bag can be used for both the handlebars and saddle: simply switch out the belts.
INSTALLATION: Attaches with a long belt that threads around your handlebars. Comes with a second attachment point with a leather cord to help secure the bag to the stem, which is optional (the belt-and-suspenders technique). For extra security, you can thread a zip tie through the second string holes as a theft deterrent.
See an installation video on our Vimeo channel: https://vimeo.com/walnutstudiolo/barrelbagCOLORS: Honey, Dark Brown, Black
MATERIALS: Vegetable-tanned leather, FSC-certified cedarwood, nickel-plated steel hardware
- Exterior dimensions 7" (17.7 cm) wide by 4.5" (11.4 cm) diameter.
- Bag opening is approximately 3" (7.6 cm) x 4.5" (11.4 cm).
- Interior dimensions approximately 6" (15.25 cm) long by 4.25" (10.8 cm) diameter.
- Measurement between the straps is approximately 2.75" (7 cm)but the flexible leather belts provided would fit anything between 2" (5 cm) and 4" (10 cm) quite easily.
SPARE PARTS: Extra Barrel Bag Installation Belts sold separately.
MONOGRAMMING: Yes! This item can be monogrammed with up to 7 characters using our 1/2" font set. Monogramming can add 2-3 days to the turnaround time. Monogram placement is as shown in the last photo. Learn more about monograms.
- About Our Leather
- Leather Care
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Turnaround Time
- Domestic (USA) Shipping Information
- International Shipping Information
- Customer Service
PHOTOGRAPHY: Credit to Erin Berzel Photography.